If you or a loved one has liver disease, you have hope at UPMC.
The UPMC Center for Liver Diseases offers access to expert care for a full range of liver conditions. We're a complete care center and are focused on providing high-quality, timely diagnoses and treatment at convenient outpatient locations.
We also have a specialty inpatient unit at UPMC Montefiore for managing all aspects of liver disease.
And, if you need care from other UPMC specialists, we collaborate with experts in:
- Bile duct, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder surgery.
- Liver transplant surgery
- Advanced endoscopy
- Physical Therapy
Liver Disease Services at UPMC
Our services include:
- Treatment for any liver disease or disorder, including medications and support for lifestyle changes.
- Inpatient management and consults for all aspects of testing.
- Status updates for your referring doctor to provide a seamless transition of care.
- Surgical assessments for hepatobiliary disorders, liver resection, and liver transplant.
- Cutting-edge research and access to the latest clinical trials.
- UPMC FLOW (Fatty Liver, Obesity, and Wellness) Clinic for treating fatty liver disease.
- UPMC Alcohol-Related Liver Disease Clinic for treating alcohol-related liver disease.
Types of Liver Conditions We Treat
Our world-renowned hepatologists provide cutting-edge treatments for all disorders of the liver including:
Why Choose UPMC for Liver Disease Care?
Our experts at the UPMC Center for Liver Diseases:
- Provide the latest treatments and care that are right for you.
- Help you decide about the best treatment options and lifestyle changes to manage your disease.
- Work together with the skilled doctors in the UPMC Liver Cancer Center and the UPMC Liver Transplant Program.
Whether your diagnosis is new, or if you have lived with liver disease for some time, we're with you every step of the way.
Contact the UPMC Center for Liver Diseases
To schedule an appointment, please call 412-647-1170.