Do you or someone you know suffer from any of these common sleep disorder symptoms?
- difficulty falling asleep
- waking up at night and having difficulty falling back to sleep
- experiencing “racing” thoughts while trying to sleep
Restless Leg Syndrome
- “crawling” sensation in your legs
- involuntary leg jerks while trying to sleep
- leg cramps that wake you up or keep you from sleeping
- stopping breathing when you sleep
- high blood pressure
- feeling tired or sleepy, even after sleeping all night
Sleep disruption can have a negative impact on your health and well being. In the case of sleep apnea, serious health conditions may arise if left untreated.
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms, contact your doctor for further evaluation.