UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor offers outpatient behavioral health services for people in Erie County. We also serve as the county's crisis hotline operator and community crisis responder.
Supported by a 200+ member staff, Safe Harbor commits to providing quality mental health care. Since 1993, we've grown to meet an array of mental health needs for our community.
Each month, we help thousands of people in crisis at our outpatient clinics and satellite locations.
Safe Harbor joined UPMC on June 1, 2015.
Safe Harbor's Mission, Vision, and Values
UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor will:
- Promote the health and enrichment of the whole person.
- Provide a nurturing, recovery-focused setting.
- Treat you with compassion and integrity.
Safe Harbor's vision
Through strong clinical and fiscal management, Safe Harbor designs and sustains innovative and creative mental health treatment.
Our value-based mental health services will serve an ever-changing population and landscape.
Our values at Safe Harbor Behavioral Health
- Compassion — we promote a culture of empathetic care.
- Integrity — we maintain the highest professional standards in the delivery of mental health care.
- Advocacy — we actively promote and protect the rights of those we serve.
- Innovation — we support the highest quality of care using best practice models.