UPMC Northwest Occupational Health offers a variety of services designed to keep your organization's employees healthy and productive. Our program features specialized occupational health providers who work closely with your organization to develop a plan designed specifically for you and your employees.
For more information about developing a customized occupational health plan for your business, call 814-678-5292.
- Work injuries and worker's compensation
- Fit for duty/return to work
- School bus driver
- Fire, police, and security
- Commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Twinrix (hepatitis A and hepatitis B)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (TDaP)
Department of Transportation
Our staff performs physical examinations required by the Department of Transportation, as well as urine drug screening and vision screening.
Urine and Drug Testing
- Dipstick testing
- Observed urine collection
- Urine drug screenings
- Hair collection and hair drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
Pulmonary and Respiratory Services
- Review of OSHA respirator medical evaluation questionnaire
- Respiratory clearance evaluation
- Respirator medical physical exam and evaluation
- Respirator fit mask testing
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Case manager conferences
- Medical letters
- Medical reviews
- Hearing screening
- Vision screening
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) questionnaire review
- Treatments for minor injuries
UPMC Northwest Occupational is located at 3512 State Route 257 in Seneca, in the same building as Chest Medicine Associates.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
UPMC Northwest Occupational Health
3512 State Route 257
Seneca, PA 16346