Do you have a problem with drug and alcohol use? Ask yourself these questions:
- Have I ever felt I should cut down on my drinking?
- Have people annoyed me by criticizing my drinking?
- Do I feel guilty about my drinking?
- Have I ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady myself, or deal with a hangover?
- Have I tried to stop using a drug, but couldn't stop?
- Have I ever told myself I would use a small amount, but then couldn't control how much I used?
- Has my drug use cost me friends or family members?
- Am I using prescription drugs in ways that my doctor did not recommend?
There are ways to get help. Call SAFELine at 814-456-7233 for more information.
CRAFFT Health Screening Tool
Have you ever ridden in a Car driven by someone (including yourself) who was high or had been using alcohol or drugs?
Do you ever use alcohol or drugs to Relax, feel better about yourself, or fit in?
Do you ever use alcohol or drugs while you are (by yourself) Alone?
Do you ever Forget things you did while using alcohol or drugs?
Do your Family or friends ever tell you that you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
Have you ever been in Trouble while you were using alcohol or drugs?
Learn more about CRAFFT