Drug and Alcohol Use: How to Get Help
Do you have a problem with drug and alcohol use? Ask yourself these questions:
- Have I ever felt I should cut down on my drinking?
- Have people annoyed me by criticizing my drinking?
- Do I feel guilty about my drinking?
- Have I ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady myself, or deal with a hangover?
- Have I tried to stop using a drug, but couldn't stop?
- Have I ever told myself I would use a small amount, but then couldn't control how much I used?
- Has my drug use cost me friends or family members?
- Am I using prescription drugs in ways that my doctor did not recommend?
There are ways to get help. Call SAFELine at 814-456-SAFE (7233) for more information.