127 Walnut Bottom Rd.,
Shippensburg, PA 17257
UPMC Divine Mercy Womens Health and UPMC Divine Mercy FertilityCareTM Services in Carlisle is an obstetric and gynecologic practice dedicated to providing compassionate, quality health care to all women in accordance with Catholic teachings. From natural family planning to menopause management, we offer expert medical care rooted in our faith’s values and vision. UPMC Divine Mercy Womens Health and UPMC Divine Mercy FertilityCareTM Services will deliver newborns at UPMC Carlisle.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Gynecologic care for women of all ages including menopause management.
- NaProTechnology and fertility services.
- Natural family planning.
- Newborn Deliveries at UPMC Carlisle
- Obstetric care, including a robust midwifery program and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) support.
- Postpartum care, including lactation consults and support for postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Mary Elizabeth Higgins, MD
- Anne Marie Manning, MD
- William Nolan, MD
- Naomi M. Whittaker, MD
- Lauren M. Winn, MD
- Samantha E. Blood, CRNP
- Karis DeRoos, CNM
- Samantha R. Gaud, CNM
- Caroline Gindhart, CRNP
- JeNeal Guise, CNM
- Janeann Kakalecz, CNM
- Patricia B. Katzenmoyer, CRNP
- Molly Means, CNM, CRNP
- Michele Trosclair, CRNP
- Vera R. Mielke, CNM
- Karen R. Richard, CNM
Your First Appointment
What To Bring
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Previous medical records
- List of your medications: including the dose and the times you take them; alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- List of your concerns: issues you want to discuss with your physician.
- Your payment: please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit.
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration.
We participate with most major insurance plans.
Please note: prior to the visit, it is the patient’s responsibility to check with their insurance company to verify that UPMC Divine Mercy Womens Health is participating with their health plan, make sure they have the proper referrals/authorizations and verify that the insurance is active.