Ear, nose, and throat doctors at UPMC provide complete, state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic services.
We manage and treat all types of ear, nose, and throat conditions. We also have specialists that treat related structures of the head and neck. Our services can be found at our University Ear, Nose, and Throat locations, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh locations, Metropolitan Ear, Nose, and Throat -- UPMC locations, and our specialty care locations.
Specialty Ear, Nose, and Throat Services
Subspecialties at UPMC exist in the following areas.
Hearing and balance
- Support for hearing loss and communication challenges.
- Evaluation and treatment of hearing disorders and ear diseases.
- Resources and care for people of all ages with balance disorders.
Voice, speech, and swallowing
- Quality care for voice, speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Foreign accent modification program.
- Voice resources for vocal professionals, as well as the general public.
Allergy, sinus, nose, and sleep disorders
- Expert care for upper airway and breathing disorders.
- Customized treatments for people with nose, sinus, and allergy problems.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing, snoring, and sleep apnea.
Skull base tumors and head and neck surgery
- Robotic surgery for treating complex head and neck disorders.
- Multidisciplinary treatments for head and neck cancers.
- Minimally invasive care for salivary gland conditions.
Facial nerves and plastic surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial paralysis and facial nerve disorders.
- Plastic surgery and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures for the face.
Your Appointment for Ear, Nose, and Throat Care
An experienced otolaryngologist will address and diagnose your problem, often within a single visit or a few days.
Complex problems that need subspecialty services will usually require more than one visit. However, an initial evaluation to gather more information and determine your specific needs helps expedite subspecialty services and treatments.
Make an appointment today at one of our many convenient ear, nose, and throat locations.