Find "one-stop" access to highly skilled specialists who treat all types of digestive conditions and disorders.
The UPMC Digestive Disorders Center consists of eight cooperative, specialized programs — each offering services tailored to the needs of people with different digestive diseases.
- Seamless care from onset to advanced-stage liver diseases.
- Expert treatment for the whole spectrum of IBD — from the physical symptoms to the mental and emotional impacts.
- Around-the-clock nutritional support for adults and children suffering from gastrointestinal (GI) disorders.
- Personalized GI care to meet a woman's unique needs.
- Cutting-edge research and the latest methods for proper diagnosis of GI cancers.
- Holistic treatment for GI illnesses related to functional, motility-based diseases.
- Well-rounded expert care and advanced treatments for pancreatic and biliary diseases.
- State-of-the-art approach to treating the psychological impact of GI illnesses.
In addition to providing expert care, our team of specialists explore new and better ways of caring for people with digestive disorders and diseases.