UPMC Primary Care physicians (PCP) and staff build trusted, long-lasting relationships with their patients.
We continue to provide the world-class care that you expect, and we are doing everything to keep you safe during your visit with us.
Your Safety and Health are Our Top Priorities at UPMC Primary Care
It is safe to schedule an in-person appointment with your PCP. We are following recommendations from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and
If you prefer, you can schedule a MyUPMC Video Visit with your PCP or a specialist.
Whether you need a check-up or treatment for a condition that's common or complex, we can help. We have locations throughout Pennsylvania so that you can find a facility that's close to you.
At UPMC Primary Care, you can expect:
- Screening patients and staff for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- Expanded testing capacity for the coronavirus. Find out more about our testing procedures.
- All adults and children over 2 years old to wear facemasks at all times inside all UPMC facilities.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectants to extensively clean all of our facilities. We are especially focused on sanitizing high-touch areas like countertops and doorknobs.
- Our health care workers to provide expert medical care. We have masks, gowns, gloves, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep you safe.
- Visitor restrictions: We are currently restricting visitors at our locations to protect patients and staff. Find out more about our policy.
To schedule an in-person appointment or a video visit, call your doctor’s office directly or 1-833-217-1992. If you don't have a PCP, you can search for one in our online directory or call 1-833-217-1992.
To find out more about what we're doing to provide care and keep you safe from COVID-19, visit upmc.com/COVID19.